Monday 9 January 2012

Day 6 - Raw & Alive

Breakfast:
  • Juice-carrots, apples, ginger, broccoli, celery
  • water with lemon
Snack:
  • Apple
Lunch:
  • Pear
  • almonds
Dinner:
  • Rice with seaweed
  • salad - mixed sprouts, tomato, red onion, apple, carrot, lime (with avocado, lime, garlic, olive oil dressing)
  • water
Snack:
  • almonds
  • Vanilla Honeybush Tea
Notes:
  • today was a busy day: work out, clean up house/laundry, take down Christmas decorations, vacuum, wash floors, mother/daughter World War III, clean up, make dinner, make peace with child etc.  then hubby poured me a hot bath with a no-good trash magazine (gotta love those once in a while!). Up until bath, it was a non-stop day and that's where my challenge comes in.  I didn't make the time to eat today, and therefore feel deprived.  Plus, there's no hopping out to the grocery store here, so meal planning is a huge, huge must to make proper eating a must.
  • We also did a breakdown of our current financial on eating and eating out so much.  Meal planning definitely a must!!  Huge savings to be had especially since we buy organic, but then have so much go to waste, and eat out on top of that.  Bad habits about to change people!
  • I need to be eating more and juicing more and having more water.  
  • To keep going with this, though my body loves the feeling of the foods I'm eating, I need more diversity.  I can only take so many apples, almonds, carrot sticks and humus.  I need some great recipes, some inspiration.  I've put out some calls...  wish me luck.  I'll keep you posted with whomever inspires me.
  • How do I feel?  Good!  I feel "CLEAN"!   My body is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment