Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day 2 - Raw & Alive

Breakfast:
  • juice - apple, pear, carrot, kale, celery
Snack:
  • Carrot Sticks & Humus
Lunch:
  • Vegetable lentil soup
  • green salad with avocado, lemon & garlic dressing
  • Water
Snack:
  • Pear
  • then an hour later: Almonds & Apple
  • Vanilla honeybush tea with a bit of manuka honey (my throat was scratchy)
Dinner:
  • vegetable lentil soup
  • green salad (yes, both soup and salad are THAT good that I would eat it lunch and dinner!)
Snack:
  • Ok, here is my "moderation".  I didn't even ask, I swear.  My husband has given me a glass of wine.  It was a long day... and I don't feel an ounce of guilt over it!  Summerhill Ehrenfelser - yum "grapes"
Notes:
  • My abdominal/digestive area feels really good!  It feels good in the sense that it is not bloated... that doesn't even do it justice.  I just feel tighter, trim, not carrying food that is slugging through me.
  • My digestive system feels very efficient.  I won't say more than that.  Read between the lines.
  • Strangely enough my saliva feels not as mucky.  I'm not even drinking more.  It just feels better.
  • I have a headache tonight. Not sure if it is a cold onset?
  • Other than the headache, I feel really, really good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment