Saturday 14 January 2012

Day 12 - Raw & Alive

Breakfast:
  • Chia pudding (ran out of produce to juice!)
Snack:
  • Grounded Nutrition's Banana Cream Smoothie - YUH-MY!  This was my adventure in making it below.

Opening the young coconut.  Whitney (Grounded Nutrition) did this way better, but as long as I didn't take my hand off, I'm happy

Lots of coconut water and scraped out the meat - beautiful and YUM!


YUMMY - love my vanilla bean powder!






Lunch:
  • Veggie soup
Snack:
  • unsalted, raw almonds
Dinner:
  • Veggie Zughetti (made it myself with Tofu) - pretty darn yummy.  Daughter loved the sauce especially.
 Tofu, onion, tomato, kale, fresh oregano & garlic, olive oil and lightly grilled eggplant on a bed of zucchini noodles (flash steamed)

Dessert:
  • Hubby requested to try the Banana Cream Mylk Shake - delish!
  • air-popped opcorn
  • Honeybush Superstar Tea

Notes:

  • I was supposed to send a list to hubby to get groceries.  I have an app on my phone with our old grocery list items on it.  It made me realize how different we now eat.  Feels great and fits in very well with our summer organic gardening endeavours!
  • Another cool thing with eating tons of produce is we use everything!  No more wasting.  Very efficient due to juicing.  If something is getting to its due date, we juice it.


No comments:

Post a Comment