Thursday 10 May 2012

Nicaragua - Day 7

Fell asleep around 4am, tossing and turning.  Woke shaky with very little sleep.  My digestive system just shut down, no appetite and nothing coming out.  Kept on the probiotics (Dr. Ohhira's Original Formula is the one we have this time - love it!)  Gall bladder?  Early stages of appendicitis?

Spent the day recovering.  Until around 4pm when it started up AGAIN this time in the lower right abdominal area...  No surfing today. 

On a super awesome note, Little M, who has only had three swimming lesson and maybe 5 trips to the public swimming pools at home, swam 4-5 strokes with her head above the water!!!!!!!  SO proud of her!  This is HUGE!  I'm so happy for her!!  Woop!  Woop!




2 comments:

  1. awww - what happened? Were you ok? I hope you woke up on Day 8 and felt much better!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be continuing today - just away from my journal, but will resume today :)

    ReplyDelete