Tuesday 3 May 2011

Welcome to "Pursuing The Art of Life"

Hi, my name is Julia.  I have been blogging since the Autumn of 2007, privately and publicly.  But this is it!  This is the home of my new blog.  It is open to family and friends and whomever it goes out to from there.

From my experiences writing, I find blogging odd.  I write what is probably my most primal things, things that really matter to me, I will open my heart and set my spirit to print... and you never know who reads it, what they think...   A friend said that it is like reading my journal.  I laughed and agreed - this is my journal in many ways.  It is also the ultimate in potential judgment as well.  It is very much against my nature to express myself openly, as I have been described as "reserved", "an observer" etc. ...which is why it has taken me over three decades to write openly.  But now, I trust, I have faith that if it does not mean a thing to one person, maybe it will to another.  Maybe it will help affirm someone's beliefs completely contradictory to what I write.  I am great with that if it benefits their life. 

This is my expression, my beliefs on my own life, and life as I see it around me:  my wellness, why I choose to live life the way I do, the things I strive for, the things I find peace in, my social circles.  You may agree, you may not - hopefully either way, it will provoke thought, or at least bring a smile to your day at one point or another.

If you have the time to drop a comment, it means more than you know and is greatly appreciated.

So, welcome and here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment